Thursday, April 16, 2009

We're putting the Band back together.

Windy on drums - Baby G on guitar - Zerr on the bass
- with Freaky Doll sitting on the couch
-

While a few friends are back in town for a week (between school semesters) we decided to get the band back together for an evening of Rock Band fun. Sadly when my mother walked by and snapped a picture we were missing our singer, Miss Carly.

Rock Band Singer - Carly

Carly can sing any song we choose, even if she's never heard it before. I wish I could have recorded her singing the Beastie Boys' Sabotage. If that doesn't impress you then you should have had her Reeses Peanut Butter Cup Pie she made for us - Oh so GOOD!

Jamo, you're next week whether you like it or not!

The title of this post is a quote from one of my favorite movies... anyone name it?

2 comments:

  1. I am totally down with that! I can't believe I missed it...

    And is the quote from the Blues Brothers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guessed it. I love the Blues Brother. "We're on a mission from God!" [said with a Chicago accent]

    Hope you've been practicing you guitar. See ya next week. :)

    ReplyDelete