Friday, April 24, 2009

Interstate Love Song

I wanted to share a little STP with all of you since this is the one song I've listened to over and over this week. I've been putting together the rhythms and committing the chord progressions to memory as I learn it on guitar. I'm almost there.



Sasha - STP always reminds me of you and that road trip to Vancouver. Good times.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, thanks! I always look back at our road trip as a good time even if Tyson, Nick and the others couldn't make it. We at least got to enjoy the sunshine, walk the narrow bridge of death, meet a boarder patrol man who could pronounce my current middle name correctly on the first try, and last but not least, see two tiny male cupcake servers wearing pastel cupcake shirts in a cupcake store. It just doesn't get better than that!

    ReplyDelete