Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Weather Forecast: No Rain

Yes, I am talking about the weather. It's the topic of conversation when there is nothing to talk about -- or when it's so out of the ordinary you don't know how to handle it. I checked the 10-day forecast this evening and was stunned. Check this out:

source

No rain for 10 whole days!! Hallelujah!

Don't get me wrong, I love Seattle, but I'm in need of a little warmth and sun right now. Rest assured I will enjoy every moment of it as possible.

No Rain... does this remind anyone else of a little girl dressed up in a bee costume and dancing? No? Just me? Not surprised.


3 comments:

  1. Don't believe it. We have our engagement pictures on Saturday. I'll put money down that it will rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it! I saw that a couple of night ago and i was shocked! I nearly did a dance, but then decided to contain myself incase i jinxed the whole thing...with any luck Memorial Day will be fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha! i love blind melon's no rain. i always got crazy looks from people who don't remember the little dancing bumble bee with glasses. . .

    and hurrah for sunshine alll weekend-long-weekend long!

    ReplyDelete