Everyone should have a niece or nephew or two. Me? I'll take ten of them.
This morning I attended the blessing of my newest niece, Emily Jo. It was short and beautiful. And fun to see everyone. Just afterward we stepped outside to take a few pictures with Emily in her beautiful white dress. This is me with 5 of my nieces and nephews, all of these belonging to my older brother David. I love being an aunt!
I love it when they see me and come running up to give me a hug. Especially when all 4 (of the walking ones) do it at the same time. I love that Katie always wants to hold my hand. I love that Zachary always wants to learn about things I'm interested in. I love that Lindsey is so shy at times, but then when she warms up a little she is so loud! I love that Tyler always likes to joke around and laugh. I love that Emily always seems so content to live in a house full of energetic siblings and chaos. I love my nieces and nephews.

That is the cutest picture!!! Emily is sweetest and I just love her little name!
ReplyDeleteNieces and nephews are the best! I have ten too, but 3 more are on the way!