The evening started with Noah Gundersen. I fell in love with his music from the moment he began to play the very first time. He sings with so much emotion that I feel like I'm there with him, in the song. He did not let me down one bit, I loved every moment of his performance. I picked up his new CD Live at the Triple Door (I even attended that concert) tonight and even begged him for a signing after the show. Which he happily obliged.
Following Noah, The Senate took the stage and played a great show! They have some newer songs which I'm not sure I like as much. The songs might grow on me. But then they might not. I love their fast in-your-face sort of songs. "Face-melting acoustic riffage" at it's finest. All 3 members are very talented musicians, but I really enjoy the bass player. He plays a stand up bass, not something seen in rock today, which makes him that much cooler. The Senate played all of my favorite songs I was hoping to hear tonight so I walked away a happy girl. They have a unique sound, check them out. Click on the play button to hear Ocean Song.
Noah definitely rocked it that night! It's the best I've seen him play in a while.
ReplyDelete