Saturday, May 23, 2009

Motorcycle Ride

The weather has been so beautiful lately. Today was the perfect day for a ride on a motorcycle. I love motorcycles. Conveniently I know a guy who has one and offered to take me for a ride today. I couldn't possibly turn that offer down!

The man with the bike is the father of my friend Carly. (Thanks for sharing your dad with me Carly!) He has a Harley Davidson Road King, which looks something like the picture below.


We rode out to Carnation (for those not in the area it's out toward the country) where there was beautiful scenery all around. I had a blast! It stirred in me a desire to finally own my own bike. I'm looking into options of a second job this summer, with the extra money I might be able to pull it off. Stay tuned... it might just happen.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, if you get a bike, you know you already have a riding buddy lined up. :D

    ReplyDelete