
Tommy and I are pretty close. I won't lie, it's hard not having him around all the time. I hear from him every week, but twice a year he is allowed to call home and speak with our family. Today was one of those days. It was so good to hear Tommy's voice again. To talk with him directly, make secret plans, joke and laugh again. I really miss my brother.
I know what Tommy is doing is some of the most important work on Earth. He is sharing the Gospel of Jesus Christ with those seeking faith.

Being the loving li'l brudder he is, Tommy is always looking out for me and even gave me a homework assignment. He told me to get married within the next year. If I don't he thinks he's going to set me up when he returns so that he and I can have a double wedding. Looks like I need to find myself a husband. :P
So much for no pressure dating, eh?
ReplyDeleteYeah... I had my NPD already, now I need to find myself a few PD's.
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha! You better get busy lady.
ReplyDeleteI remember that kid. I haven't written him in forever!
ReplyDeleteJamo! for goodness sake haha write him!
ReplyDeleteand windy, I vote YES to husband hunting : ) haha just in case you were ever unsure about my standings on the matter : P double wedding sounds sweet so long as I can come : )
...I would look for guys for you....but you don't want the dudes here. trust me.
....maybe I should scout out the math lab though : ) couldn't hurt.
Carly my dear, I think it was implied that you would already be at the double wedding. The question is if YOU would mind having a double wedding with ME? And you can be sure I won't be marrying my own brother. ;)
ReplyDelete