What is it about Metallica?
Metallica Mondays started several years ago when I just needed a little Metallica to listen to. I had my favorite one of their albums with me in my car when I picked up my friend. I don't recall what we did or where we went, but whatever it was, it was on a Monday, and we listened to Metallica. Ever since then we called it Metallica Mondays whenever we needed a little Metallica in our lives.
There's something about the in-your-face, loud guitars that make me want to thrash about and dance. I don't just hear the music, I feel the music. I can't sit still. Is it ok to call Metallica "feel good" music?
It makes me feel good.
There's just something about Metallica. This weekend I found myself talking with a friend of mine about music we listened to back in high school. Turns out his favorite band was Metallica. I would have never guessed. I've always thought this particular friend of mine to be a handsome guy, but once he said that... now he's hot. ;)
Yeah, there's just something about Metallica.
No comments:
Post a Comment