I hear the drizzle of the rain, like a memory it falls soft and warm continuing tapping on my roof and walls. And from the shelter of my mind, through the window of my eyes, I gaze beyond the rain-drenched streets to a land where my heart lies. Paul Simon
Thursday, February 26, 2009
deformed ear
I've just begun to enjoy my new iPod Shuffle now that I have some music loaded up and recent favorities purchased. However I've noticed something odd. The left ear piece keeps falling out of my ear. Just the left one. Upon close examination of the 2 ear pieces I cannot find any flaws, they appear to be in perfect symmetry. I must therefore conclude the problem is with my left ear.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm not too sure about that...whenever I go jogging, the left ear piece will regularly fall out unless I switch them.
ReplyDeleteMaybe we just have big left ear holes...but I'd prefer to think there was flaw (in the headphones and not me).
I will 2nd that! They always fall out of my left ear too.
ReplyDelete::points and laughs::
ReplyDelete