Monday, February 23, 2009

iPod Shuffle!!

As a few of you may have guessed, I like music. But would you have guessed that I've never owned any form of an mp3 player? No iPod's, no Zune... nothing. I know, call me old fashioned, but I like CD's.

That was up until today. I am now the proud owner of a brand new (and very pretty) iPod Shuffle! And it is all thanks to my dear friend Dr. Erin! Thanks Dr. Erin!!! :)

If you can't imagine just how excited I am, I took a picture. But wait!! Erin didn't just buy me an iPod Shuffle, she had it engraved particularly for me. Thoughtful. It makes me smile every time I see it!



For those of you who do not know Dr. Erin you are missing out. We met several years ago while riding the 540 bus in and out of Seattle while we both attended the UW. I was attending for my undergrad in Math, and she for Pharmacy (hence the Doctor part). I recognized Erin from my ward and started a conversation. Honestly, the conversation was kind of slow right up until we hit the topic of boys. That changed everything. We were instant friends and have been ever since.

Thanks again Erin for my gift! I absolutely love it!

Windy and Erin - Forks, WA

I promise there is never a dull moment when the Doctor is around!

3 comments:

  1. Haha! I'm so glad you like it! You totally needed an iPod!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you stole my ipod! I have the same one. Don't you love it? So tiny and it even clips on!

    ReplyDelete