Sunday, February 8, 2009

Emily Jo

Tonight I got to hold my newest niece for the first time.
She is so tiny!


Emily Jo was born February 1st,
weighing in at 8 pounds and 3 ounces.

There is something special about holding a new born baby. They are all so different, yet each one is so precious. I like being an Aunt.

7 comments:

  1. She is so precious! Did you know that I have a niece named Emily JoAnn, we call her Emmy Jo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is darling and I just LOVE her name. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too. I just got a new nephew (see pics on my blog). One time when Beren was an infant, Eric licked his head. It was kind of like a primal thing I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. O man, I also have a niece! well actually 2 nieces! Adia and Evelyn. so you enjoy being Aunty Windy? hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which of your siblings had the baby? I'm so so curious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emily is just precious.

    Windy- you are strikingly beautiful in these pictures! Wow!

    ReplyDelete