I hear the drizzle of the rain, like a memory it falls soft and warm continuing tapping on my roof and walls. And from the shelter of my mind, through the window of my eyes, I gaze beyond the rain-drenched streets to a land where my heart lies.
Paul Simon
Sunday, December 12, 2010
Burns 02
When my nephew turned 1 last year I made him a red jersey/ t-shirt. Across the back it has his name (Burns) with his jersey number 01 (for his age). I thought it turned out kinda cute.
This week I made version 2, now available in green.
Many people have been asking about my big trip to Europe and I do plan on blogging about it. I'm still collecting pictures from friends before I blog. Oh, and I've just been busy too.
Congrats on Nathan and love the shirts for Matthew...can't wait to hear about your trip, I can't believe you are back already!
ReplyDelete