Sunday, November 14, 2010

My New Favorite

In less than one week I will be in Iceland.  I can hardly believe my European vacation is almost here and there's still so much to do to prepare for it!

In the meantime meet Jang Geun Suk, actor and singer.  I've seen Geun Suk play in 4 different roles now and each time he impresses me with his talents.  Please enjoy a song called Without Words sung by Jang Geun Suk for the soundtrack to You're Beautiful.  His voice alone makes me happy.

2 comments:

  1. What else have you seen him in? I'm excited because it looks like there are going to be a bunch of good dramas coming out in 2011! Woohoo! If you have any good ones to recommend, please let me know. I just started one called Pasta, and so far so good. I finished Personal Taste on Saturday, and loved it. Anyhow, I'm excited to see you in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen him in 3 drama's now: You're Beautiful, Beethoven's Virus (haven't finished yet), and Mary Stayed Out All Night (currently running and about half way through).

    I loved Personal Taste, I'm glad you liked it. :)

    And I'm really looking forward to seeing you too!

    ReplyDelete