Happy Birthday Josh!
Today is the birthday of my long time friend Josh. We met over a MxPx t-shirt he was wearing. I commented on it as I liked the band and mentioned I'd seen them live... Josh was amazed I knew who they were. We became instant music friends.
Before long we were going to every concert we could. Here we are in the pit just before we saw AAR in 2006.
Before long we were going to every concert we could. Here we are in the pit just before we saw AAR in 2006.
Josh has a love of sports as well. He always has season tickets to all Seattle sports. Here we are at a Mariners Game earlier this year. "Hey! At least we still have the Sonics!!"
Ken Griffey Jr hit the 5000th home run that night!
Josh has introduced me to a lot of firsts, he took me to my first professional soccer game (Go Sounders!!) and my first professional football game too. Here we are in our Seahawks attire at the game. (Thanks again for letting me borrow your sweatshirt!)
We've seen musicals together, midnight showings, and had countless 2am Denny's/Sheri's runs after the shows. Thanks for all the fun times Josh. You've been a great friend. I hope you have an awesome birthday this year.
Josh, this song is dedicated to you.
Yay for birthday tributes!
ReplyDeleteGreat post.
I can't believe you guys have seen over 100 concerts. I can count the number of concerts I've been to on one hand. (unless the Sasquatch Festival counts per band - then I've seen LOTS!)
Hurray for great friends that are great fun to hang out with and have great adventures with.
I miss you guys!
And Seattle.
Wait a second...completely unrelated, but...how do you know Matt Clayton?
ReplyDeleteI don't actually know Matt Clayton at all. My cousin Joseph and his family posted pictures they had done by Matt on their blog and I fell in love with his work, I've been following Matt's blog ever since.
ReplyDeletehttp://mattclaytonphotography.blogspot.com/2008/11/draschil-family.html