For lunch today I met up with Holly who is fabulously interesting and fun. We were roommates for 3 months in an apartment in Seattle just before I left on my mission. We shared a large bedroom where we stayed up late talking, laughing, burping the alphabet, and having all sorts of riotous fun. Plus making our 3rd roommate insanely jealous that she did not share a room with us as well. That was 9 years ago.
Today Holly lives far away on the other side of the state. She has a degree in Anthropology which means she is basically Indiana Jones.
While rooming together I had a pile of 'Just Do The Math' window stickers and I hung one of them in our window by my bed. When moving out I left it so Holly would always remember me. Turns out she took that sticker and put it in the window of her car. So. Cool.
I have to admit, I had the best roommates while at UW!
ReplyDelete