I hear the drizzle of the rain, like a memory it falls soft and warm continuing tapping on my roof and walls. And from the shelter of my mind, through the window of my eyes, I gaze beyond the rain-drenched streets to a land where my heart lies. Paul Simon
Thursday, September 17, 2009
Hard Rock Cafe
I've only ever been to one Hard Rock Cafe in my life, and I've actually visited it twice now. Maui. I loved this place. I mean, it's full of musical stuff, so who wouldn't love it? I even found a picture of my very own BJA sitting on our table, too bad the picture didn't quite turn out. DG is in the lower left hand corner. Those are my two favorite men in Rock. Ever.
I spent the entire time being totally distracted by all the things around me as well as with the music video's playing. It was my little piece of heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment