I know everyone has been anxiously awaiting to hear about Hawaii, right? I have finally collected the 1,200+ pictures we took between the 3 of us and am ready to blog.
The first half of our trip was on the island of Kauai. I have now been to 3 of the Hawaiian Islands and this one was easily my favorite. It's known as the 'Garden Island' and you'll see why with just a few pictures. Kauai is much more laid back than the other big touristy islands, it has less of the big glamorous resorts and more of the little family homes of the natives.
Two of my absolute favorite people and fun travel companions.
I have tons more pictures to to show and stories to share. They will come in time. Overall the trip was a blast and the perfect way to celebrate my 30th Birthday. We laid on tons of beaches, ate shave ice, took adventures, fought off aggressive predictors, hiked, and swam every single day.
Its gorgeous! I love it!
ReplyDelete