Monday, September 7, 2009

30

Today is my birthday. Or was as the day is just about over.

When I was younger I would always wait up late so I would know the exact moment it was my birthday. I don't mean when the clock strikes midnight, but at the same hour and minute I came into this world. I was born at 1:17am on September 7th in the Central Time Zone. I would then write a note in my journal for my birthday and go to bed.

Only now I live in the Pacific Time Zone. (Do a little math...)

Technically this means at the precise moment I turned 30 years old it was actually on September 6th at 11:17pm. Does anyone else think about things like this? No? I'm not sure which day to celebrate. So instead I spend the entire month celebrating.


I'm sure there is a better baby picture of me somewhere, but this is the one I found right off. My Dad and me in the Hospital the very day I was born.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday Windy! I'm going to take a lesson from you and celebrate like you do. And by that I mean going to Hawaii not getting up in the middle of the night :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha not sure which day to celebrate so you go all month long: I love this logic : )

    ReplyDelete