I hear the drizzle of the rain, like a memory it falls soft and warm continuing tapping on my roof and walls. And from the shelter of my mind, through the window of my eyes, I gaze beyond the rain-drenched streets to a land where my heart lies.
Paul Simon
Saturday, June 6, 2009
Friday Night
Have you ever had one of those dates with a guy that is just really great? He's interesting, fun to talk to, nice, handsome, smart, and treats you like you are worth something.
That was my night tonight, with the Dodge Charger.
Yeah I've dated those guys before.
ReplyDelete...
and man do I wish I could drive a charger...
Yeah, I told him he should let me drive his car. But I'm not gonna hold my breath...
ReplyDeleteOh this was about a real date? I thought you just got to drive a Charger around for a while haha. Oops.
ReplyDelete