Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Book Review: Shopaholic and Baby

Shopaholic and Baby
by Sophie Kinsella

Rating: 4 stars out of 5
"I really like it"

This is the final book in the Shopaholic Series. As always, I've enjoyed all the crazy situations Becky Brandon finds herself in. In this book Becky is pregnant, she and Luke choose not to find out the sex of the baby. This creates a little bit of trouble while trying to shop. Only this is a minor plot line. The bigger plot line is Becky needs to have this new Celebrity Obstetrician named Venetia Carter. She miraculously manages to get an appointment with her only to find out that her husband Luke and Venetia know each other. And worse, Venetia is stunningly gorgeous and Luke's x-girlfriend from his college days.

What I liked best about this book (and series as a whole) is I found myself laughing out loud several times. It's always nice to have a good laugh.

next book: Lost in a Good Book (Thursday Next book 2) by Jasper Fforde

No comments:

Post a Comment