I hear the drizzle of the rain, like a memory it falls soft and warm continuing tapping on my roof and walls. And from the shelter of my mind, through the window of my eyes, I gaze beyond the rain-drenched streets to a land where my heart lies.
Paul Simon
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Tell Your Friends
Neil Oler is a friend of mine, has been for many years now. My sister and I once started the Neil Oler Fan Club and even made t-shirts -- he's just that cool.
Neil is a musician and I've followed his music over the years. His current band is called Ghost In A Jar. Check them out. Neil is the lead guitarist.
Wow, love for Neil from Stepper. This is amazing. That brings the Neil Oler fan club up to at least 5 or 6 (two of which are my daughters, which might not count because I'm their daddy, thus it's a bit biased). ;)
Oh brother. I would like to point out major homage (homestarage) to Sasha Pitts for the awesome shirt I still own and wore in this video.
ReplyDeleteThanks Windy.
Windy - I love the new blog title. And I love Neil. I talked to him once, I think. About my husband.
ReplyDeleteBut he was a legend before I met him - thanks to you and Sasha and your fanclub.
Wow, love for Neil from Stepper. This is amazing. That brings the Neil Oler fan club up to at least 5 or 6 (two of which are my daughters, which might not count because I'm their daddy, thus it's a bit biased). ;)
ReplyDelete