
If you've known me longer than a year then you know my hair color changes fairly regularly. I liked the blonde so much I kept it a bit longer than usual. Yesterday I decided I needed a change. And as always my fabulously talented sister Melanie was willing to do it for me on a whim.
The pictures don't do the hair justice. It's really a very bold, vibrant purple. (People tell me my head looks like it's glowing). But the pictures make it look blue for some reason. If you want to see the real deal, come visit me soon. It won't last long!
Best. Hair. Ever.
ReplyDeleteWindy I love how bold you are as a person, not just your hair :) I have to add: YOU ARE CRAZY! But I just say that because that's something I am NOT brave enough to do. How long are you keeping it? Long enough to make it to church? The look on the Bishop's face would be priceless.
ReplyDeleteIt'll only stay around for a week or two. I've not decided yet... and my Bishop saw it last night at FHE. He seemed amused by it and said there was something different about me, but he couldn't quite figure out what.
ReplyDelete