That's right, a gun range.
Confession: I know nothing about guns.
No, correction, I knew nothing about guns. I did shoot a gun once before when I was about 5 years old. My granddaddy took us to his farm and we shot at all
With a little help from a nice guy named Jason we managed to load our gun and shoot at our target. And for the most part, we always hit the target.
We started out with two different types of 22's. (Pardon me for not remembering the names of them now). This was a nice place to start. However before long I wanted to try something more. I went back out and asked for something with a little more "umpf". I was handed a 9mm this time.
BAM! That baby had some kick to it. The first time I shot it I thought it was going to fly out of my hands. I even let out a little shout of enjoyment. I liked this gun.
Thanks for the fun day Christina!
dude i'd be such a spaz in a gun range
ReplyDeleteThat totally looks like fun!! I'm sold. I want to try shooting guns sometime in my future now. But, I'll leave the blood donating part for you and others who don't pass out like me.
ReplyDeleteI think that is so fabulous that you went to the range! Next time go on Ladies Night, at least you'll get a discount! My only memories had been of plinking with Grandaddy and Dad...but since i can barely picture it i'm sure i wasn't really doing any of the shooting. So I was extatic when Jonathon took me out the first time to Wades! I've been hooked ever since! We will have to go out together sometime...and try something that really WILL fly out of your hands:)
ReplyDelete