Thursday, March 19, 2009

Glasses

I've worn glasses ever since I was 3 years old. When I was younger I conveniently misplaced them (much to my mothers dismay) because I hated to wear them.

The only thing that has changed since then is the fact that I now wear contacts and have enjoyed this freedom for many years now.

Until this week.

I saw an Eye Doctor this morning and found out one of my eyes is having a reaction to the contact lens. Long story short I'm required to wear my glasses for a whole week. A WHOLE WEEK!

I suddenly feel like I'm five and want to "misplace" my glasses again.


(you don't think this post is a tad bit on the narcissistic side, do you?)

4 comments:

  1. Hey nice sunglass pic! (shout out to photographer, Nadia. LOL)
    You look sexy in glasses, Win! Go wit yer bad self.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who cares if it's a tad bit narcissistic?! Look how adorable you are!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it's narcissistic when it's true right? Hope your eye feels better!

    ReplyDelete