I hear the drizzle of the rain, like a memory it falls soft and warm continuing tapping on my roof and walls. And from the shelter of my mind, through the window of my eyes, I gaze beyond the rain-drenched streets to a land where my heart lies.
Paul Simon
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
One more thing...
I just kicked some trash at Hearts.
For those interested my 3 opponents are the names of 3 of my favorite fictional characters from well loved books. Points go to anyone who actually knows who they are.
Haha, well I since it'd be out of 100 that means you get 33 and 1/3 points. But since you were the first to answer I'll give you a bonus 2 points. ;)
I would have thought you'd get the other 2 though... Constantine is also from a Robin McKinley book. And if you don't know Duarte da Costa Aguiar then I have a book you NEED to read!
Well, Corlath I know....I believe I introduced you. And Constantine....I thought you hadn't read that one. (I love that first vision of him, moving hourly to keep out of the sun...) but Duarte is a little city east of Pasadena....no? MOM
OOO OOO i know corlath! i dont know who those others are though. how many points do i get?
ReplyDeleteHaha, well I since it'd be out of 100 that means you get 33 and 1/3 points. But since you were the first to answer I'll give you a bonus 2 points. ;)
ReplyDeleteI would have thought you'd get the other 2 though... Constantine is also from a Robin McKinley book. And if you don't know Duarte da Costa Aguiar then I have a book you NEED to read!
Well, Corlath I know....I believe I introduced you. And Constantine....I thought you hadn't read that one. (I love that first vision of him, moving hourly to keep out of the sun...) but Duarte is a little city east of Pasadena....no?
ReplyDeleteMOM
Close Mom... Duarte is also a person, I know I showed you the book.
ReplyDelete