Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Listing Happiness

I recently read a blog post which mentioned (in passing) doing a list post which she considers "the laziest kind of post that has ever been invented".  So I decided I should do one.  Or a couple.

Things That Made Me Happy Today

  • Having no homework to do.
  • Hearing my student who is taking the dreaded I.B. Math Methods 2 class from Shim is currently getting an A.
  • Listening to Jun Be O.K. repeatedly in the car from my new T.max CD.
  • Teasing and joking around with my li'l brudder Tommy.
  • Reading and marking up my Rick Steve's London book while looking for things to do when I go in about a month.
  • Watching the preview to Episode 15 of Playful Kiss which will air tomorrow.  (2 episodes left to finish the series!) 
  • Getting an email from a friend suggesting I might be able to talk him into taking a Korean class with me.
  • Driving my car.

2 comments:

  1. I luff list posts!

    And I'm so jealous you're going to London. So jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick Steves is the best! And he's a local, which makes him even cooler. Did you go to his store in Edmonds? Make sure you get some discount theatre tickets. I know they sell them on the southern end of Trafalger Square. See "The Mouse Trap," if you can. Classic Agatha Christie, and oh so good!

    And I know I've already told you this, but I'm excited for Episode 16! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete