Fact: I took my very first steps while walking across the hood of our yellow station wagon in Bristol, VA on 29 July 1980. I personally think this is pretty cool to be walking on a car for my first steps.
I also found this awesome picture. It's too awesome not to share. Can you figure out which one I am?
Sometimes when I think back to a time this long ago I feel as if it was only a dream. It's especially dream-like since I moved away many years ago losing contact with all my friends. Where was Facebook when I needed it in 1985? I have memories of living in North Carolina, but they are a little fuzzy now. Seeing this picture makes it seem real again. I remember being friends with the girl who's standing next to me and I remember the boy in the front row I had a crush on. But the most important thing is that I remember.

Awww!!! You are so cute. :) And I like the link. :)
ReplyDeleteEasy as pie to find you : )
ReplyDeleteYou're so adorable!