Following the baptism I had brunch with two of my favorite people: Brenda and Erica. We ate at Preservation Kitchen in Bothell and I would love to recommend it to you. Fabulous food and a cute/cozy environment.
I then headed to my sisters place for the next several hours. Whenever I visit Mel you can guarantee 2 very important things are happening. Number 1, I am changing my hair color. And number 2, I am getting caught up on the most recent Big Bang Theory episodes.
This means I am now a blonde. Again. With a brown streak down one side for contrast. Or just for fun.
![]() |
| chemicals in my hair |
![]() |
| that evening |
My evening then ended by visiting Brenda, eating delicious homemade cookies and kicking some trash at Super Mario Brother (Wii).



No matter what color your hair is it always looks so cute on you....your niece looks like you, lucky girl!
ReplyDeleteYou are so lucky you can do any hair color! It looks great. And I bet speaking at your niece's baptism was a sweet experience.
ReplyDeleteI love that you play Super Mario Brothers and that sweater looks way hot! Oh, and I love the brown streak!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone! I'm having fun being blonde again. It might just stay around for a while...
ReplyDelete