There are two reasons I love my Chiropractor, Dr. K. First is the most obvious one, he helps my body feel better. It is a miracle to me that for the first time in 3 years I can get around my daily routine without being in any pain.
The second reason is that Dr. K is just cool. He’s funny and friendly and even rides a motorcycle. I like his sense of humor too. Just this week I was lying on the table getting my adjustment listening to the conversation going on around me. The lady next to me was telling us about what she had learned at church the day before.
“Too often we judge ourselves by our own intentions and others by their actions when we should be doing it the other way around.”
She went on to say this could be applied in all aspects of life, even driving. “When someone cuts me off I need to remember their intentions were not to offend me and perhaps they were in hurry or having a bad day.”
Dr. K then cuts in to add, “In my family when someone cuts us off while driving we say they must be subluxated.”
I really like the lady's quote and your doc is pretty funny. Did you already know what that word meant, or did you have to look it up?
ReplyDeleteHa ha, you can't know Dr. K and not know the word subluxation. I promise, it's his favorite word. ;)
ReplyDelete