I hear the drizzle of the rain, like a memory it falls soft and warm continuing tapping on my roof and walls. And from the shelter of my mind, through the window of my eyes, I gaze beyond the rain-drenched streets to a land where my heart lies.
Paul Simon
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Maleficent, the Mistress of All Evil
Halloween was one long day for me. I still managed to play dress up as one of my all time favorite 'bad-guys' on my way to the YSA Halloween Dance one last time.
Thanks Angelica and Merry, I think I had more fun dressing up this year than most! And the flag was not on purpose, I'd forgotten it was behind me and then I saw the pictures and thought it was kinda funny it was there...
it was the YSA Halloween Dance that made it such a long day. i'm the co-chair over a committee that was in charge of this dance. it's a small committee and we were spread very thin. but most people seemed to enjoy the dance, so i guess it was all worth it.
That is AWESOME!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your costume! Is it statement or accident that the flad is right behind you? Kidding... Excellent makeup too!
ReplyDeletesorry, flag not flad...oops!
ReplyDeleteThanks Angelica and Merry, I think I had more fun dressing up this year than most! And the flag was not on purpose, I'd forgotten it was behind me and then I saw the pictures and thought it was kinda funny it was there...
ReplyDeletewhy come it was a long day?
ReplyDeleteI seriously love this costume. Windy. You are my hero.
it was the YSA Halloween Dance that made it such a long day. i'm the co-chair over a committee that was in charge of this dance. it's a small committee and we were spread very thin. but most people seemed to enjoy the dance, so i guess it was all worth it.
ReplyDelete