- wander around my house at 2 am with a goofy grin on my face.
- buy Korean music.
- want to learn Korean.
- download apps to help teach me to read Hangul.
- remember my own "first love".
- respond to my roommate in random Korean words. Araso! Kamsamnida!
- pretend I know how to say the names of the men I adore. Jang Geun Suk. Jung Yong Hwa. Kim Hyun Joong. Lee Min Ho.
- sing loudly to what is most likely tragically mispronounced lyrics.
- price tickets to South Korea and JeJuDo.
- blog.
I hear the drizzle of the rain, like a memory it falls soft and warm continuing tapping on my roof and walls. And from the shelter of my mind, through the window of my eyes, I gaze beyond the rain-drenched streets to a land where my heart lies. Paul Simon
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Watching a Korean Drama Makes Me...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
...and that's how it should be! ;)
ReplyDelete