This means I actually have time again. Time to blog...maybe.
Some of my summer projects will include:
- paint my cat chest that hides in my closet. the cat needs to be painted over. evil creatures.
- finish framing and hang pictures from my travels in my new home.
- read The Way of Kings
- finish making my photobook for last years adventures
- make another photobook for my vacation to the Caribbean last Christmas
- finish moving into my new place (there is still one box I've not gotten to yet).
- organize my new recipe book my mom gave me.
- taking some digital photography classes, they are free with the purchase of my new camera (thanks Dad!)
- get outside and enjoy the sun while it's still around.
- read some travel books on Rio/Brazil to start planning my trip next spring.
Tonight I went through all my Caribbean Cruise pictures to edit them for the photobook. I found this little gem and I wanted to share with all of you my love of Sirius Black.
PS After looking at pictures of myself as a redhead all night I was startled to see my reflection in the mirror and remember I'm actually a blonde right now. Whoa. Trippy.
What are you doing this summer?
No comments:
Post a Comment