Thursday, April 26, 2012

Life lately, according to my Android pictures.

moving into my new place -- new shams thanks to Merry! 
lunch with Matthew
the view from my new home office -- welcome spring!
li'l brudder Tommy visited and slept on my couch for a week
be jealous of my elmo socks

                                    visits from family and visits from friends who might as well be family

my nephew's birthday party
seattle olympic sculpture park
Mukilteo lighthouse tour -- it's all about me
the fabulously handsome Derek                            a gnarly piece of driftwood 

my roommates newest specialty cooking item--mini pie maker!

2 comments:

  1. I love your window! And I have the same plates as you, only mine don't have a pie on them...yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like you are enjoying your new home and have been doing some fun activities. I love hearing from you since I don't get to see you in my ward anymore. Keep these fun posts coming!!!!

    ReplyDelete