My latest creation is a shawl that I finished last week. I wore this for the first time today when I went to church. I like how it turned out, although (to be honest) I'm not sure it's really my style. I'm not a shawl person, but I really liked the pattern and wanted to make it. So here it is.
I hear the drizzle of the rain, like a memory it falls soft and warm continuing tapping on my roof and walls. And from the shelter of my mind, through the window of my eyes, I gaze beyond the rain-drenched streets to a land where my heart lies. Paul Simon
Sunday, February 5, 2012
My Shawl
My latest creation is a shawl that I finished last week. I wore this for the first time today when I went to church. I like how it turned out, although (to be honest) I'm not sure it's really my style. I'm not a shawl person, but I really liked the pattern and wanted to make it. So here it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The shawl is awesome. I wish I had read this post before church then I would have hunted you down at church to see the masterpiece. You are very talented. I hope you wear it to church another Sunday so I can see it in person.
ReplyDeleteI like how it turned out! And you dyed your hair again. It looks great!
ReplyDelete