I know, you are all thinking, 'Halloween? Why is she writing about Halloween when Thanksgiving has already passed?' Because I got busy.
This year I spent my Halloween (and the day after) at the Happiest Place on Earth. You may know it as Disneyland and California Adventure. I was really excited to go again as it had been about 18 years since my last visit. Now that I've done it again I must say it is way better as an adult! Err, wait. Adult isn't exactly what I mean. Don't act like an adult, just be old enough to wander off on your own. That's about where I am in my maturity.
You might recall that I have a sister named Sandie. She came along with me to frolic in the autumn
We got soaked. Many times.
| Oh just wait till you see the video we made here! |
| This is the last picture taken before my chocolate frozen banana of goodness landed on my shirt. |
Did you know there are apps for Disneyland? They will tell you how long the wait is for each ride so you know where to go at what time! (Thanks Brenda for all your tips!!)
We ended our last day by seeing the World of Color at California Adventure Land--Amazing!
Wow, great pictures. It sounds like you had a fantastic time. We are heading to Disneyland in January will all our kids. We last went there 6 years ago.
ReplyDeleteJealous! It looks like you had a blast!
ReplyDelete