Please enjoy. Takk.
I hear the drizzle of the rain, like a memory it falls soft and warm continuing tapping on my roof and walls. And from the shelter of my mind, through the window of my eyes, I gaze beyond the rain-drenched streets to a land where my heart lies. Paul Simon
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Raw Lightscapes
After visiting Iceland last November I began to follow a few Iceland blogs, I'm even a friend of Iceland itself. There is something so stunning about this beautiful country that I am still drawn to learning about it and looking through pictures. Today I found this video that I loved so much I thought I would share it with you. It's a bit classier than the previous video I posted (Neil, you won't need to roll your eyes at me this time!).
Please enjoy. Takk.
Please enjoy. Takk.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBreathtakingly beautiful!
ReplyDeletewhen are we going back??!!
ReplyDelete