Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Tommy and Carly

As most of you know my li'l brudder got married this weekend to a fabulous girl named Carly.  I've been calling Carly my little sister for a couple years, but now it's official.  I don't have very many pictures or much to share from my trip to UT and ID because I spent the entire time sick.

But here are a few pictures I snapped before it was so cold I had to duck inside to warm up.  Isn't Carly's dress beautiful?  And Tommy's silly grin.

My favorite part of the wedding was when they were to kiss just after the ceremony and Carly was a little too short to reach Tommy, and Tommy was not helping by leaning far enough (kinda looked like he was teasing her a bit).  So after a couple tries of Carly stretching as far as she could she gave up and grabbed his tie and yanked him over to her so she could kiss him.  It was hilarious.  And so them.  Perfect for their marriage.

Congrats Tommy and Carly!






Alex - Tommy - Jamo


No comments:

Post a Comment