Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lunch with Matthew

After my class today I stopped by my sisters house to borrow a few items.  While there my sister fed me breakfast in exchange for watching Matthew eat lunch while she quickly ran to the store.  Here's the video we made at lunch.  I showed it to Matthew afterward and he laughed and laughed at seeing himself laugh.


The song he sings is from a video we had watched earlier.  He sings, "A circle, and an oval, and a triangle, and a square.  A heart..."  So cute.  And I just love how he says my name.  My nephew rocks.

PS For those who may be concerned, my phone survived without a scratch.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE! I can't believe how big he is and it is pretty cute listening to him sing

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun nephew you have. I find it interesting that you ate breakfast and your nephew ate lunch. Either he wakes up early or you wake up late.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mornings I have my early class I often don't get around to eating breakfast until noon. :(

    ReplyDelete