Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Coolest Girl in America


Have I told you about Andrea? She's the coolest girl in America. Andrea is one of the dearest friends I've ever made. We were roommates in college 11 years ago, became instant friends, and have remained so ever since. Today is Andrea's birthday so I wanted to wish her a very Happy Birthday this year!

August got a little busy for me and I did not get to blog about all the things that happened. The first weekend of August I hopped on a plane and flew to Idaho Falls to attend Andrea's wedding. It was such a great experience to be there with my best friend on her big day. I got to be 'part of the family' as I stayed in their home, helped set up for the reception, painted Andrea's nails the night before, etc. It really meant a lot to me to be there.

Andrea, I miss you. And I love you. Make me proud.

1 comment:

  1. You are the best ever!! I'm so glad you made it that day as it wouldn't have been as fun if you weren't there to share it with me. And thanks for all of your help! I love you! I miss you!!!!! You need to come visit soon :)

    ReplyDelete