I hear the drizzle of the rain, like a memory it falls soft and warm continuing tapping on my roof and walls. And from the shelter of my mind, through the window of my eyes, I gaze beyond the rain-drenched streets to a land where my heart lies. Paul Simon
Friday, March 26, 2010
Girl Power
I stumbled across some old pictures tonight, they are from my freshman year at Ricks College. I lived with some of the craziest girls I've ever met. Each of them was a blast. However they were definitely not the typical lot of girls I would normally hang out with. They were girly girls. Those 4 months were a lot of fun, and an eye opener to a lot of new things for me.
I look at this picture and can hardly believe that is me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

LOL! Good times. I am pretty sure I have NEVER been called a girly girl in my whole life, although I am also sure you weren't referring to me. Good times! Miss you, Windy!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! Ok, Emily you aren't that much of a girly girl on your own, but you have to admit that this lot brings it out in you a little more (and me!).
ReplyDeleteI think you and I are overdue for a get together.