Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hawaii Here I Come!

Tomorrow morning, early, I will be on a plane headed to Hawaii!! I debated over just how I wanted to celebrate my 30th birthday this year. I thought about a trip to Hawaii, I thought about finally buying myself a motorcycle, but in the end I chose both. The motorcycle just happened. Totally unplanned.

The trip is specifically to celebrate my birthday even though I won't be there on my actual birthday (but really close).

We'll spend 5 nights on the north shores of:





Then we'll catch a puddle jumper over to another island to spend the next 5 nights at a luxurious resort (thanks to my grandma!) on the west coasts of:





WAHOO!!!

1 comment:

  1. Whew! That is one fabulous birthday gift you're giving yourself. Party it up out there girl! Let's have some fun excursions when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete