Neil: So i never did get your thoughts on this "Gives You Hell" malarky.Windy: It's catchy. I think the video is funny (particularly I like Nick riding the lawn mower while playing guitar) but there's nothing specially 'great' about it. You?
Neil: Catchy and total crap. :)
Bah ha HA!!! Thanks for making me laugh this morning Neil!!
I hope you read this blog and it gives you... bad gas? Let's face it, I don't want to really give anyone hell. How would you do that anyhow, like, you hand them a slice of brimstone pie and say "here, I made this little slice of hell just for you!".
ReplyDeleteThanks for making me feel cool Windy. :)
Ironically, I've had that song stuck in my head all day.......wouldn't that be an example of hell received?
ReplyDeleteAnd yet...Tyson is the one singing it...so at the same time it's a little piece of terrestrial bliss too. :P
Who cares if Tyson is singing it... Nick Wheeler is playing the guitar! :) Now that is a little piece of heaven for me.
ReplyDeletewhen your hear him play,
ReplyDeletehope it gives your heaven, hope it gives you heaven.
on the lawnmower,
hope it gives your heaven, hope it gives you heaven...
I finally watched the video after you telling me about it forever ago. It is really fun, I love all the different looks of Tyson and Nick Wheeler looks awesome on the lawnmower. All around good times!
ReplyDelete