Do you remember your dreams? Are they clear? Or just vague memories from a distant past you are unsure you had?
Mine are real. Vivid. Colorful. Sometimes shockingly realistic. They will stick with me throughout the day as I ponder on why a certain person entered my subconscious, or why my mind linked a person from my past with a situation from the present.
Sometimes they are downright silly and absurd.
Not last night.
Last night’s dream has left me feeling sad and wondering why I have pursued a certain something for so long. Perhaps my subconscious is telling me it’s time to let go.
Or perhaps it was just a dream.
Well that's tanalizing. Don't suppose we're getting the rest of the story any time soon? I like yoor cherry blossom borders.
ReplyDeleteScuse me. Cherry blossom"esque".
ReplyDeleteThanks Heather! The borders are my favorite part of blogging so far. Is that silly of me?
ReplyDeleteAnd the dream was about a guy. It's ALWAYS about a guy. ;)
LISTEN TO YOUR DREAMS! Especially if they coincide with your GUT!
ReplyDeleteAnd by the by - *MY* kind of Windy has white hair, too.