Sunday, October 9, 2011

Life lately, according to my Android pictures.

September went by quickly.  The beginning of September was busy with my birthday plans and getting my students lined up with the new school year starting.  Somewhere in the middle I got sick with pneumonia, but it ended great with buying tickets to go on a Caribbean cruise over Christmas break.  So I really can't complain. 


A couple of my Beehives made me a little birthday treat this year.  Thanks Torrey and Vanessa! It was absolutely delicious.


I had dinner with family, Tommy loves his soup.


Derek showed up everyone at our dinner with his mad chalk drawing skills.


Josh took me to another Sounders game, I think I have formed a crush on Kasey Keller.  


I made a Barbie Cake for Tasha's birthday (my mom made these all the time for me as a kid).

And you know how much I love Kerry Park and the Seattle skyline, right?  Last night I found myself in the neighborhood and decided to swing by to see the view at night with the beautiful city lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment