Thursday is a big day for me. I will be presenting all my research on Reversible Dynamical Systems at the Masters Symposium and I'm not exactly ready yet. I've spent the last month or so doing nothing but this and I'm just about burnt out. I dread Thursday and at the same time I can't wait for it to get here so this will be over with already.
What are Reversible Dynamics? Oh, I'm glad you asked. A simple answer can be given with the example of a pendulum. Consider the ideal swinging pendulum with no loss of energy due to friction. Film this phenomenon. Then play the video backwards (in reverse time) and it will appear exactly the same. The idea is that the motion on the reverse film also corresponds to a possible motion of the same pendulum.
I can do this. I am not nervous.
...deep breaths...
Go Windy!!
ReplyDeleteWindy you're going to be AWESOME!! You are so amazing and smart (thanks for explaining reversible dynamics, because i was clueless) you will do fine!! You should wear a lucky bra or something as a secret weapon;)
ReplyDeleteGo get 'em Windy! You'll do great :)
ReplyDelete