Sunday, August 22, 2010

Helping a Friend

I don't normally do this kind of thing, but it's really easy and I know/like the guy who is doing it. My friend Austin is competing for an amazing job in Los Angeles, and is very close to getting it. But he needs our help.

It takes literally 5 seconds to vote for him - Click Here to VOTE!



Thanks, everybody.

3 comments:

  1. How do you know Austin? I know him from BYU. What a small world...I've been voting for him as well. I hope he get's the position!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't actually know him very well, but I met him when he was here in the SVW. I believe he was roommates with David M. then. I know him mostly through Facebook and if anyone deserves a social media position it would seem to be him...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy, you're a gem. Thank you SO much. Let's get a WA crew to caravan down to LA if I get there, ya?

    ReplyDelete