Thursday, July 29, 2010

Betty Boop

At the beginning of this year my mother bought me a Betty Boop day calendar. It's one of those paper ones where you tear off a day at at time and have a new picture for each day of the year. By the way, I love Betty Boop. I also have Betty Boop checks. Betty pretty much rocks.

For the most part each day I tear away the page and promptly throw it in the trash. However there have been a handful of days that I liked the picture enough I put it in my desk to look at later. I decided to glance at the saved pictures recently and noticed a theme. Can you guess what else I love other than Betty Boop?






5 comments:

  1. Um, Motorcycles? It's a shot in the dark. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know, that centaur-tree one is throwing me off!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! And your motorcycle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lipstick marks! my bet is lipstick marks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha! Becky, there's a lot of truth to what you say ;)

    ReplyDelete